This is what I came up with
I did a tutorial on how to make the stars, I love using them on my sons's album since flowers seem to be out for some reason :)
Instructions for stars
1. Cut out a 5 point star
2. Score each point in the middle (5 times)
3. Crease each score line with a bone folder
4. Fold the star along the score lines (this will help shape the star)
5. Unfold the star and shape as necessary
6. Put a foam dot in the middle of the star (on the bottom) and place a thin line of glue along the edge of the entire star. The foam dot will help the star keep its shape.
Here is the Video
Attention Sweetpea1077, can you please contact me about your blog candy? I will draw a new winner on September 14th, if I don't hear from you.
MM Pitter Patter Paper