Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful

The CC focus group had a challenge to do a project with the theme "Count your Blessings" and I did one too.  When I saw the Challenge on the My Minds Eye blog I just knew it would be perfect.  I followed the sketch and created a pocket to put my blessings in.  I love all the glitter in the Madison Ave paper and the ribbon even has glitter too.  I am a bling junkie and the Lost and Found Collections are my favorite the glitter is so beautiful and the trims are just gorgeous.

Here is my layout

Here is the pocket



Here are the tags in the pocket


Here is the sketch

Products Used:
MME Madison Ave Paper and Embelishments
Spellbinders Scallop Circles
Spellbinders Circles
Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! I also combined the focus group and the MME challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout! I myself am a bling/glitter lover. :) I love the color combo you used and the pocket is so cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you make that flower embellishment

    ReplyDelete