Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Candy Holder

I made this candy holder for the Trick or Treat challenge at Crop Chocolate.  The challenge was to create something as a gift and use the color of your favorite candy somewhere on the project.  My daughter's birthday is coming up and I am going to make a bunch of these candy holders for her birthday.  My favorite candy is cinamon hearts, every valentines I stock up so that I have then all year round.  I filled this one with those since that is my daughter's favorite as well.  I stamped the cupcake with festive berries distress ink.  Next to all the pink it looks like dark pink but on its own it is red and I topped the cupcake with a bit of bling.  I am sure this won't last long around my daughter because she loves things like this.

Supplies used:
  • MME Lush
  • Festive berries distress ink
  • Hampton Arts Birthday Stamps
  • Spellbinders lacey circles
  • Spellbinders standard circles large
  • Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment