Friday, February 21, 2014

Too Beautiful for Earth

I originally intended to make this card as a sympathy card for a friend who lost his father but I have to admit I love this stamp too much to use on something that will likely get tossed (normally doesn't bother me but this one did).  So instead I decided to switch it up and use it for the Unity Color Challenge instead.  I love how the image turned out but I wasn't a fan of the ink, I borrowed it from a friend at a crop because I forgot my black (gasp) and while she is a stamper herself I have no idea how she doesn't get blurred lines.  I decided to work with it though and purposely blurred the grass at the bottom.

 
 
Supplies used: Unity Stamps Too Beautiful for Earth, EP Spring Time 6x6, Shinhan Twin Touch Markers, Stickles

15 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Corrie! I have that stamp, but haven't inked it up yet. I hope to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring and glittery wings, Corrie. I have a stamp for the back of my cards that reads "This better not go in the trash." I use it on my humorous cards to friends and family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card....She is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. And I can't tell there were any blurred lines. Turned out really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Yes this one is definitely too special to toss. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp & have used it. I love your card & hope that they won't throw it away. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! The shiny wings are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is frame worthy! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! I love yellow and grey! I love this PH stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card is sooo PRETTY! I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is truly lovely, Corrie! As usual, your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card you created! This is such a beautiful image and sentiment, you really brought it to life here, too. :)

    ReplyDelete