Friday, June 27, 2014

I love Big Books and I can not lie

I just love this stamp from Unity, I bought it specifically for the end of year teacher gifts.  My daughter helped make the cards as well and I had to explain the joke to her.  Not sure my husband apprciated me teaching "the song" to my seven year old daughter.  Finally got the mini albums done and these went with them.  I will post a picture and video of the albums later but for now I need to get ready for a nice long weekend.

 
Supplies used: Lily Bee Paper, Unity Stamps, Spellbinders Floral Motifs, Spellbinders Lacey Circles

13 comments:

  1. I'm also a book lover! Great card!
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Very creative how you combined two different sentiment sets together on one card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the design of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a great card. Hey, tell hubs to chill. Its a cool song! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stamp - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. Great easel card, and the touches of sequins look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun easel card, Corrie. Great for a teacher.

    ReplyDelete