Saturday, September 20, 2014

Creative Blog Hop

Creative Blog Hop
I am honoured to have been nominated by my very talented friend for the creative blog hop.  Her post can be found here, please feel free to stop by and leave her some love.  As part of the hop I was given four questions which my nominee will also answer. 

Here are mine:


1.What am I working on now ?
I have been working yet another mini album, but right now I am trying to get my son's baby album finished (yikes he is almost 5).  I am making some serious progress and bought some new paper so that has re inspired me to finish.         

2.  How does my work differ from others in my genre?
I don't really have a specific genre, I have a boy and girl so I flip between CAS and glitter all the time.  I tend to lean towards glitter  so when working on my son's album it has been known to get a bit sparkly.         

3.  Why do I create what I do?
It is so much fun and its a great stress relief for me.

4.  How does my creative process work?
It varies, I usually start with paper or stamps and figure something out from there.  I hardly ever turns out like I imagine but sometimes its a good thing.

Here is a sample of the newest layout in my son's album, didn't turn out how I envisioned it but I am happy with the result.



 
I punched out some of the stars and popped them up for a bit more dimension.
 

Supplies Used: Recollections Awesome Boy, Distress Ink, Spellbinders Small Circles

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute layout and picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating. I havent even started on my girls albums and they are now 27 and 22, I think they'll have to do their own hahaha. You have a busy time ahead of you
    xxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete