Saturday, January 3, 2015

Believe

I made recently got the Kit of the Month for Christmas, and couldn't wait to use it.  I had these pictures taken of my daughter in the summer and I knew the paper and stamp would be perfect (don't you love it when that happens).  I have been resolved to make more layouts this year and make a bigger dent in the stash.  This one uses new and old stuff which always makes me feel good to use some old stuff (seriously have a ton of border stickers/die cuts to use) but I and finding a new use for them as my style changes again.  I picked all my accent colors based on the current Unity Be Inspired Challenge, it is my goal this year to get more scrapping done, and I plan on using challenges as a way to kick start it.






Supplies used: Unity Stamps Kit of the Month (November), Shinhan Touch Markers, Sequins, Craft Smith Gradient Stack, K&C Border, Spellbinders Font 1 Upper and Lower Case, Spellbinders Floral Ovals

12 comments:

  1. Corrie this is so beautiful. I really love how the fairy stamp worked so perfect with this. While I love the card entered on Unity, I am a scrapper at heart and seeing layouts make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful layout and those photos are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect stamp for a fairy layout. This is on my wishlist as I have photos of my Granddaughter at a fairy festival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout with GREAT colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love the banner border! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely magical!! And it works so well with that lovely palette!! Love the little banners in the palette colors. Lovely work!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful Corrie. .One to treasure!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete