Friday, August 25, 2017

Growing in Unity Day #5

Well my week as a Growing in Unity is up, I just want to say thanks to Unity stamps for having me.  I love the GUI program and was so excited I got in this year.  One of my favorite cards to make is easel cards so I thought I would end on that note.  This is a combination of a few different stamp sets, which is another thing I love about Unity.  They can be mixed and matched.  I used the image from the Your Fabulous set and paired it with the sentiment from a Jillibean Soup set.


Supplies used: Unity Stamps, Spellbinders, Fancy Pants Paper

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I haven't tried an easel card yet; thanks for the inspiration. And thanks for an awesome week of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Those dresses are cute! I've never done an easel card, but must try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dresses! Sweet card!
    Thanks for your GIU week! I enjoyed each of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I have never made an easel card, but I've always wanted to. Thank you for sharing your projects this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I too love making easel cards. They just make me happy! Glad you could share your creations with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week. Greatvset to use on an easel card!

    ReplyDelete