Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crop Chocolate Grab Bags

After a recent warehouse sale Crop Chocolate recently had a grab bag called an Easter Basket for $5.  I love the post warehouse grab bags, I always get such a bargain and this was no exception.  I ordered three bags and put them in the cart one by one as opposed to three at once.   The reason I mention this is that I know people who ordered in multiples of  2 or 3 got everything in one bag (no duplicates) and it was marked as such.  My Easter Baskets all came in separate bags.  The good news is that I can detail what one grab bag contains, but the bad news (if it can be called such a thing) is that I got some duplicates.  Generally when you get a bag marked x2 or x3 you don't get duplicates, at least that has been my experience.  I am beyond thrilled at the what I got, I was really hoping for some MME So Sophie Charming and Savvy embellishments and I got lots.
Here are the pictures and the details of the contents"

Bag 1

FP Chipboard Alphas
FP About a Girl Notebook Journal
MME 12 days of Christmas Trims
Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon
Liquid Pearl Opal
Espresso Alcohol Ink
Raspberry Alcohol Ink
38 MME die cuts (Stella and Rose, Lime Twist, Lost and Found, So Sophie, and Quite Contrary)
14 MME Frames (Stella and Rose and So Sophie)


Bag 2
FP Road Show Notebook Journal
FP Beach Babe Chipboard Alphas
MME 12 days of Christmas Trims
Doodlebug Etc's Bumblebee and BonBon
Rusty Hinge Distress Stain
Holly Stickles
Espresso Alcohol Ink
MME So Sophie Savvy Embellishment kit (alpha, die cuts, stickers, frames)
MME So Sophie Graceful Embellishment kit (alpha, die cuts, stickers, frames)
42 MME die cuts (Stella and Rose, Lime Twist, Life Stories, So Sophie, and Quite Contrary)



Bag 3
FP Road Show Notebook Journal
FP Beach Bun Chipboard Stickers
Doodlebug Etc's Bumblebee and BonBon 
Doodlebug Striped Grosgrain, Accent Satin, and Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Rusty Hinge Distress Stain

MME So Sophie Charming Embellishment kit (alpha, die cuts, stickers, frames)
MME So Sophie Savvy Embellishment kit (alpha, die cuts, stickers, frames)
MME Dear Santa Tags
EP Happy Days Chipboard Stickers



1 comment:

  1. awesome! I didn't get ANY of the Doodle etc's but my Easter Baskets were great as well and I only got a few things you got :-) love how different they were! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete