Saturday, September 15, 2012

Note Box for My Son

 
I made a note box for my daughter and she loved it but when her brother saw it (he is two) he wanted one too.  I was a bit shocked but he saw her getting notes in hers and I guess he wanted in on it.  Here is the version I made for my son.  I like how it turned out but the rosette is in hiding till he gets older, he took it off right away and I worked really hard on the fussy cutting (I hate doing it).  He likes to put little treasures in it and when he is older and reading I will write him little notes like I do for his sister.  
 
 

Supplies used:
DCWV Nana's Nursury
DCWV Pastel Stack

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet box and a great idea! It'll be great encouragement to teaching him to read too....when he's ready because he'll love the special notes from mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I can see him using this for years to come. Great job, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete