Saturday, September 29, 2012

Quad Easel Card

The recent challenge at Crop Chocolate was to create a easel card, and I love these cards and made one which everyone called sexy.  I will post that one soon (I may make some changes), but I saw a really cool quad easel card, and while I don't normally make such dimensional cards I really liked how it looked and decided to try one.  I really like how this turned out and hope the recipient likes it as well (didn't seem right to give her the "sexy" card).  This is one of those cards that is hard to get a good picture of so that is why I made a collage to show the different angles of the card.



Supplies used:
  • MME Portabello Road Paper
  • Cherry Lynn Dies
  • Inkadinkado Stamp
  • Stickles

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! This looks like a very complicated card to make, but the results are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete