Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank you Sensei

I made this card for my daughters awesome Karate Sensei, he leads the Karate for Christ program in our area and despite some setbacks to the program from outsiders he has never given up on his passion. They have almost 100 people in the program right now and its a great ministry which has seen a huge growth.  The amount of time he spends teaching the kids and then training the leaders is astounding (3 nights a week for several hours).  My husband started as a leader this year and since I don't know karate this was my contribution (plus we wanted to let him know how much we appreciate his passion and dedication)  


On the inside I stamped a Unity Sentiment and cut it out but I loved this little karate girl stamp and this was the perfect use for it.

Supplies used: Unity Stamps, MFT Stamps, EP PAper, Distress Ink

1 comment:

  1. very sweet Corrie! I'm sure he will love it. I've never thought about making a card for Master Edwards (Ike's TaeKwon-Do instructor) but we do thank him verbally all the time. I probably should take it a step further as you have

    ReplyDelete