Saturday, May 3, 2014

Unity Friends with Flair

Wow I can't believe its Friday already, so I grabbed this quick sketch to make a card.  Not quite happy with how it turned out but I will keep working the sketch since I want to make a set of cards as a teacher thank you gift.  I have to get packing for a crop (why do I leave it to the last minute) but when I get a chance I will re work this sketch so that I have a set of cards I am happy with.


Supplies used: Spellbinders matting basics 2, Unity Stamps, DVWC Blossoms and Butterflies Stack

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card and colors! Love making cards sets for people, they always get used up quickly and then they ask for more! Never thought to do them as part of teacher gifts before, gonna have to do that this year! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Corrie. I love the colors and sweet buttons…very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card with this great sentiment. Love the buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, love how you made the sentiment *pop*! :)

    ReplyDelete