Saturday, November 1, 2014

Teacher Appreciation # 2

Phew this has been a super busy week, I had to unexpectedly go out of town and to top it off it was my daughters birthday today.  This meant that after I was down taking the kids trick or treating I had to make a doll cake (you know the kind where the cake is the skirt).  It was a late night last night but she loved it.  I even had time to pull out my bag maker and used it to make some quick and easy treat bags for the party. 

I am posting the second teacher appreciation album (a little late I know) but the good news is I did find a video. So when I post the third one, I will add the video showing all three of them.  This was made for my son's junior kindergarten teacher.  She was amazing and I even had him write a thank you note for her.


 
Supplies used: DCWV Monsters and Robots, W R Memory Keepers Envelope Maker, Spellbinders Creative Page Tabs

1 comment: