Saturday, November 8, 2014

Teacher Appreciation # 3

Here is the last of the mini albums I made for the kids teachers last June.  This was also made with the Monsters and Robots stack from DCWV.  The albums made with this stack were perfect for my son's Kindergarten teacher/assistant.  I even made the covers from his favorite snack Blueberry Yogurt Breakfast Bear Paws.  It was a special treat she used to give him and when I told her she thought it was a special touch.  I also had son write a thank you note to them and I put this in an envelope on the inside cover.




Here is a picture of all three albums together and a video I made of them.  They are very hard to photograph so that is why I created a video to show them as well.

 
Video
 
 



Supplies used: DCWV Monsters and Robots, Black Cardstock, Spellbinders Creative Page Tabs

1 comment:

  1. YOu have a cold? Those teachers are very lucky, great keepsakes

    ReplyDelete