Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bling it up

I discovered that after finishing my daughters album that I get tired of doing one project so I have been working on my son's baby album and also an album from a vacation we took 2 years ago.  This layout is from our vacation and it is a bunch of pictures from the pool were we stayed.  I made this for the "Bling it up" challenge at http://scrapaddictsattic.blogspot.com/2011/08/official-crop-chocolate-blog-hop.html.  I am a bling junkie and I have been putting rhinestones and a mist made from Perfect Pearls on everything.  I can just see the kids going through my albums when they are older and saying "that is from mom's glimmer phase".  I even used it on some die cut lizards for a different layout (nothing is safe around me).  For this challenge I used rhinestones on the letters and I sprayed my mist on the black strips behind the pictures.  My camera battery died after taking this picture so I don't have any closeups but it is really pretty and glimmery.  I was happy with how this turned out even though I hate the colour orange it turned out really nice (it went with the paper so that's why I used it).



Products Used:
Spellbinders Lacey Squares
Spellbinders Beach Party
Bling

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you took the challenge :-) What a nice looking pool, I'd love to take a dip right now!

    ReplyDelete