Friday, August 19, 2011

Inspiration Challenge

On the the crop chocolate focus group there was an inspiration challenge.  You had to create a project, layout, card, etc with 75% crop chocolate product that was inspired by the picture.  Here is the inspiration picture

Two things popped out at me when I saw the picture and that was the butterflies (I love them) and the collage.  I saw remember seeing a collage frame with butterflies somewhere (sorry but I don't remember where) and I always wanted to try it.  When I saw this challenge I figured it was the perfect time to try.  I used MME So Sophie paper, distress ink, perfect pearls, and bling (cut apart a MM shape from my hot chocolate).  Here is my project unframed (note to self: its hard to take a picture of something framed).  I put it in a shadow box for my daughters room and she loves it.


Products used:
MME So Sophie Graceful
Spellbinders Flying Beauties
Spellbinders Labels 1
Bling



No comments:

Post a Comment