Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Cards

The cards are finally finished and in the mail, so now I can post them.  I love how these turned out and I really wish I had gotten more of the MME Lush paper when I had the chance.  When my family saw these I got orders for more, so I am now down to my last sheet.  I cut the cirlces using spellbinders large circles, they were the perfect space between sizes for what I needed, and the tickets were actually one stamp but I cut them apart and got 3 different cards.  I am very happy with how these turned out, but now I want more of the paper.  When I got it I liked it but had no idea how to use it and now I wish I had gotten more.

Inside
 Version 1
 Version 2
  Version 3

Products Used:
MME Lush Paper
Stickles
Unity Stamps
Spellbinders Circles

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!! The snowman is sooo cute! Whom ever you choose to give these to is very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't wait 'til later...the card turned out beautifully!! I love interesting folds. Your snowman is precious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete