Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'll Love you forever

One of my daughters favorite stories is "Love you forever" by Robert Munsch.  She loves to read that story and the first time I read it to her I cried.  She was so sweet and couldn't understand why I was crying but she always tells me:

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my Mommy you'll be"

and I tell her:

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be"





I submitted this layout for the Spellbinders DT contest, and I am sad to say I didn't make it to the second round. They were such a gracious company and sent a personal email to each and every applicant, which when you consider that they must have received hundreds of entries is astounding.  I love this layout and I am proud of it.  I have also discovered a new love of AC Glitter paper, it cuts so nicely with the spellbinders and  it is really thick.

I will try again next year because I love their dies and they would be a great company to design for.  My husband will now go back to worrying about the new releases because I always want them all.  He is always so sweet and gets me some, what a sweet husband I have and I am truly blessed.

Products Used:
Spellbinders Flying Beauties
AC Glitter Paper
MME Lime Twist Paper

2 comments:

  1. Corrie - this is such a lovely layout. I really like the colour combination and the delicate nature of the page which matches your daughter's beauty! I hope Santa...your husband...brings you lots of great toys! Merry Christmas to you and your family. See you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete