Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crop Chocolate Challenge # 4

Crop Chocolate is running an online crop and you have till May 13th to enter. This was for the something blue challenge.  We had to create a project with 5 shades of blue and I decided to make a gift card holder.  I find myself giving a lot of gift cards for the nephews and for other occasions.  I created this gift card holder a last year for a blog hop and its popular with family and friends.  I didn't put a sentiment on this and tried to leave it gender neutral (no flowers or bling) so that I could put it in my stash and pull it out when needed.  I find myself doing this more often lately with cards, and it comes in handy.  Here is my gift card holder.


Front



Inside


 Open with Velcro closure



Supplies used:
MME Portebello Road Paper
Distress Ink
MM Poolside Buttons
Ribbon
Spellbinders Floral Doiley Motifs

No comments:

Post a Comment