Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crop Chocolate Challenge # 6

Crop Chocolate is running an online crop and you have till May 13th to enter. This was for the something wedding colors challenge.  We had to take our wedding colors and create and altered project, my colors were navy blue, silver and cream.  I didn't have much CC supplies that were navy blue but I did just get this TC Noel and Notes, the back is thus beautiful cream damask.  I created a calender in Microsoft Word and used a 5 x 7 picture frame to create a post it note holder with a calender.  This is hard to get a good picture of because the frame reflected like a mirror so it looks a bit washed out but the picture is framed in navy blue and I used silver MM brads for my silver element.  These make great gifts, last year everyone loved them and I plan on making one for my daughter's teacher as an end of school present.




Supplies used:


TC Noel and Notes Cardstock
MM Brads
5x7 picture frame

No comments:

Post a Comment