Monday, June 11, 2012

Blog Hop Winners

Thanks for all the nice comments from the blog hop.  I thought I should mention that when we decided to finish the basement we decided to create a family office space that could function as a home office and scrapbook room (my daughter was 3 and I was pregnant with my son).  I figured that when the kids got older they would be able to use the space to do their homework, etc, (I got lucky that I found these ready to assemble cabinets at HomeDepot on clearance, the counters ended up costing more).  I should have known that my daughter would want her own space/stash and her brother was soon to follow in wanting to play down there.  There is a play area off to the side but they prefer to use the counters for play dough, coloring etc.  Here were the pictures that greeted me last night.


 This mess is from my son, and his foam shapes.  ETA: I thought this was my son but when I looked closer I realized the flower shapes were my daughters too.  My son must have cleaned up his mess because he had car shapes out.  Strangely enough my son is neater and cleaner than my daughter, I actually caught him wiping his mess earlier today (give me hope that the house might one day stay clean).

.
I am pretty sure that these are from my daughter but I am proud that she sorted the markers by RBGIV, even if she didn't put them away.


Thanks for all the wonderful comments, I not only meet my goal of 100 but I exceeded it by a lot, so because of that I added another blog candy, here are the winners:

Paperdoll
Judy Perry
DeeMcD

please send me an email with your mailing address and I will get them out to you.

5 comments:

  1. Darn it all...my daughter does the same thing to me!Congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 daughters. They are each varying degrees of "messy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thanks! I have sent you an email. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been here in awhile and boy have I missed a lot! Everything you made was terrific and I love your organizational tips. Your two kids definitely follow in your creative footsteps!

    ReplyDelete