Monday, June 11, 2012

Crop Chocolate Grand Challenge: The Kiss

For this Crop Chocolate challenge we were required to buy a wooden kiss from OMC and decorate it however we wanted. This was another project way out of my comfort zone but I am happy with how this turned out. It sits in my bedroom and my husband really likes it (so does my daughter but she gets enough of my crafty goodies). I used the Sincerely Your paper collection from Trinity arts to make this and I love the romantic feel of the paper and felt it fit the theme well. I cut the "Hugs and Kisses" then after trial and error used spray adhesive for the glitter. I even used perfect pearls mist to give the wooden parts a pearlescent effect. I also added it to the flowers and they look almost glittery (it's like the franks red hot sauce of my craft room I put it on everything). The flourish was made with a Viva Decor Black Pearl Pen (I really like how well they go on).










Supplies Used:
Sincerely Yours paper by Trinity Arts
Spellbinders Rose Creations
MS Black Glitter
Viva Decor Black Pearl Pen
Perfect Pearls Mist
Prima Pearls
Felt

No comments:

Post a Comment